Looking for great possibilities to Movavi to create awesome timelapses of your screen? Check out this great options!
Hustl is a Mac app that allows you to create great timelapses with no post editing required: adjust the frame you wanna record or limit it to a specific app or page, hit “record”, then adjust the video speed and voilá! you will be able to export directly your timelapse video, ready to share.
These are the some of the features of its new version, Hustl 2.0:
- Ultra high-definition. 4K & 8K support: you can now export up to 8K resolution. Enjoy the quality and the precision of every pixel on the screen.
- Fix the aspect ratio. Or go fullscreen: Go fullscreen in a single click, or get to adjust every capture area with pixel perfect precision and aided by the tool to lock the aspect ratio.
- Slow down. Or speed up. Select the final duration and control every detail: Adjust output video format and select export time, choosing how long the time-lapse will be by changing the amount of frames per second (FPS) the output video will use. Learn more about how to choose the perfect speed for timelapses with the timelapse calculator.
- Pause your time-lapse. Resume anytime: Hustl lets you pause and resume your recording at any time, as many times as you need.
- Capture only the active app: Set a specific app as a target and Hustl will prevent any other screens to be part of your time-lapse by automagically ignoring all other activity happening outside of your app.
Here you can see a real example of a user creating with Hustl:
Screencastify is a chrome extension that allows to record the screen and add audio, while including the webcam or highlighting the mouse spotlight, being a really useful tool to make tutorials; also, you can instantly share the content to Google Drive, YouTube or export it to your computer.
Snagit is software that allows you to capture your screen, add context, and instantly share with anyone or export it in any format. It also includes cool features that will allow you to post edit the recorded video.
In this post, we’ve shown you some great alternatives to Movavi.
We have presented three possibilities to consider: Snagit, Hustl and Screencastify. If you were wondering different alternatives to Movavi, we hope we’ve given you some ideas!