Looking for great options to Wondershare Filmora to create amazing timelapses of your screen? Check out this great possibilities!
Hustl is a Mac app that allows you to create great timelapses with no post editing required. Adjust the frame you wanna record or limit it to a specific app or page and hit “record”, then adjust the video speed and voilá! you will be able to export directly your timelapse video, ready to share.
These are the some of the features of its new version, Hustl 2.0:
- Ultra high-definition. 4K & 8K support: you can now export up to 8K resolution. Enjoy the quality and the precision of every pixel on the screen.
- Fix the aspect ratio. Or go fullscreen: Go fullscreen in a single click, or get to adjust every capture area with pixel perfect precision and aided by the tool to lock the aspect ratio.
- Capture only the active app: Set a specific app as a target and Hustl will prevent any other screens to be part of your time-lapse by automagically ignoring all other activity happening outside of your app.
- Slow down. Or speed up. Select the final duration and control every detail: Adjust output video format and select export time, choosing how long the time-lapse will be by changing the amount of frames per second (FPS) the output video will use. Learn more about how to choose the perfect speed for timelapses with the timelapse calculator.
- Pause your time-lapse. Resume anytime: Hustl lets you pause and resume your recording at any time, as many times as you need.
Here you can see a real example of a user creating with Hustl:
Screencastify is a chrome extension that allows to record the screen and add audio, while including the webcam into the recording or highlighting the mouse spotlight, being a really useful tool to make tutorials; also, you can instantly share the content to Google Drive, YouTube or export it to your computer.
To create a timelapse from a screen recorder without features to speed the video up like Screencastify, check out our tutorial on how to make a speedpaint or this one, where we teach you how to slow down a timelapse.
Monosnap is a software created to design an easier process to work remotely, by sharing videos or screenshots of your own screen, being able to communicate in a faster and efficient way.
In this post, we’ve shown you some great alternatives to Wondershare Filmora.
We have presented three options to consider: Monosnap, Hustl and Screencastify. If you were wondering different alternatives to Wondershare Filmora, we hope we’ve given you some ideas!